Please call (608)723-7304 if you would prefer to schedule a curbside pickup appointment.
The Schreiner Memorial Library is looking for a part-time library page. Duties include shelving books and all formats of materials, and other duties as assigned. Candidates must have a good command of the alphabet and a thorough knowledge of decimals as well as general computer and keyboarding skills. The job requires frequent standing, walking, bending, reaching, lifting, and climbing. This position will work every Wednesday from 4 to 8 pm and every third Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm. The pay rate for this position is $9.00 per hour. Those interested should fill out an application at the Schreiner Memorial Library. Please direct questions to Interim Director, Martha Bauer at email@example.com.
Position: Schreiner Memorial Library Director
Overview & Location
The Schreiner Memorial Library Board seeks an energetic, experienced, community-minded, and well-organized individual to serve as the library director of the Schreiner Memorial Library and Potosi Branch Library. Lancaster pop. 3,907 (2021) is the county seat of Grant County, located in the beautiful Driftless Area of Southwestern Wisconsin.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all library activities for Schreiner Memorial Library and Potosi Branch Library, serving a total population of over 11,000 patrons
- Lead a staff of 2 full-time and 8 part-time members
- Manage annual operating expenditures of more than $450,000
- Coordinate with the Schreiner Memorial Library Board of Trustees, as well as the City of Lancaster to bring the finest library experience to Southwest Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, including classes in library science; Master’s degree in library science is preferred
- Grade 2 Wisconsin Public Librarian Certification within 2 years of hire date
- Three years of managerial and supervisory experience is preferred
- Experience in a public library is highly desirable
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting salary range- $60,000 + negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications
- Excellent health benefits
For the full job description, please, see the following link: Library Director Job description To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Library
You must be logged in to post a comment.